Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome!



I have been in business for myself for many years, but this has been the first time I have had a public location, and did not realize how much work it takes to start, promote, and build it!  It's great as it adds to my repertoire of information for mentoring others.

I just built a website for the studio using a web building program from Go Daddy, which is SO easy considering I once did some web work on Dreamweaver.  I am linking this blog to the website, and for more information you can visit my P.A. Gibbons Studio website.  My own personal blog is great for--well, my personal writings, though my art and my personal life are so intertwined that it is often hard to separate the two.

This blog will be for studio events -what classes are being offered, workshops, what art I have been working on for the week. I can tailor any class to your needs, I offer individual and group instruction, and I have worked with multiple disabilities over the years, and can offer classes to suit a variety of needs. 

Stop by the studio sometime..we are at 18 Garden Street, above Hudson Valley Pottery, in the quaint town of Rhinebeck, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment