Friday, August 22, 2014

ART STUDIO VIEWS COMING!!!!


Calling all friends, locals, those who are interested in the arts! 
Next Saturday and Sunday, August 30-31st, from 11-5, visit art studios in Northern Dutchess County! The map of the studios as well as more information can be found here at ART STUDIO VIEWS.

In my studio at 18 Garden Street, in Rhinebeck, NY, above Hudson Valley Pottery (one of the sponsors) I will have greeting cards made with Victorian papers, some of my new photo cards made with my Smart Phone (I will be teaching a workshop on Smart Phone photography in the fall) as well as my collaged journals, paintings, mixed media works - at prices ranging from 40.00 and up! 
Or, just come by and see what  I've been doing for the past year now, and what lives inside of my head, and what classes/workshops I have to offer. 

Have a glass of wine or seltzer, much on some chocolate, or some cheese and crackers. 
There are many other talented folks opening their studios this weekend too, as well as stop up and see the Shahinian Fine Art gallery! 

You can shop in town  and get the best olive oil and vinegar at Pure Mountain, buy chocolate at Oliver Kita's or Krauses,  have a beer and a burger at the Beekman Arms, or eat fab French food at Le Petit Bistro.
There is lots in Rhinebeck, and it is a lovely town to shop/eat/take a walk in. Not far in between studios is Clermont, Olana, Montgomery Place, and Wilderstein.  I feel like a tour guide, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this area and encourage others to discover its beauty. 

And if you stop by, let me know if you read this for a special discout!  

No comments:

Post a Comment